- Sports industry professional with more than twelve years global experience, based in the Middle East since 2011.
- Extensive industry experience ranging from commercial sports management as CEO of a UK Premiership rugby club, to sports event management, sponsorship sales & activations to GM of a hugely successful Middle East sports investment, rights & consulting firm.
- Qualified in Law and a skilled contracts negotiator who has represented many of the world’s top sports properties and athletes commercially across the region.
- Has represented clients ranging from sports properties to corporate brands, athletes, sports events rights-holders, government institutions, leagues, federations & associations and global sports / media agencies.
- Broad sector experience and global brand and industry contacts that are a valuable asset.
- Brokered LaLiga’s third ‘Global Front Shirt Airline Sponsorship Deal’ between a top LaLiga club and a Middle Eastern airline.
- Managed the regional commercial, marketing and PR activities of top tennis seeds, Stan Wawrinka, Gael Monfils and Kristina Mladenovic
- Drafted the global commercial sponsorship strategy for the World’s largest professional futsal tournament, ‘Premier Futsal’ which was rolled out across the Middle East & Asia